Women’s Leadership Forum
Tickets are now on sale for our first Women’s Leadership Forum
We will be holding our first Women’s Leadership Forum at Camperdown Commons, thanks to our Major Event Partner Aristocrat!
Designed for both existing leaders and emerging leaders – the Forum is your team’s chance to make a personal action plan for 2022 and your opportunity to secure your talent ahead of the new year.
In times of uncertainty and change like the last 18 months, we are so focused on surviving that we don’t even remember what it’s like to thrive. It’s also been said that women’s career’s have taken a significant hit in COVID. The RSL & Services Clubs Association’s Women’s Leadership Forum puts leadership development back on the agenda.
Bringing together a diverse mix of leaders at all levels, we will address a range of topics to put women’s leadership in the spotlight. With the aim of providing females (and males) with insights, practical strategies, and time to map their own goals for 2022 and beyond. Set your intentions for the year ahead.
- Christine Ung, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Aristocrat
- Sarah Sutherland, Chief Financial Officer, Dee Why RSL
- Rachel Wirth, Head of Talent & Performance, Telstra
- Greg Russell, Partner, Russell Corporate Advisory
- Rebecca Riant, EGM Sustainability, Markets & CX Delivery, Tabcorp
- Rose Kerlin, Group Executive Membership & Brand, Australian Super
- Building confidence, raising your profile and tackling imposter syndrome
- Career planning and development
- Diversity in action
- Lessons in leadership
More topics and speakers to be announced soon. Places are limited – register today to avoid disappointment.
Monday 6th December
10:00am – 4:30pm
31A Mallett Street, Camperdown NSW 2050
$195 Members/Corporate and Community Partners
Member Clubs and Corporate & Community Partners who wish to be invoiced for their registration please contact Narelle Kaiser email@example.com
CLICK HERE to download the flyer…The program will be released soon so watch this space!