20th Annual Conference Papers and Presentations
We are pleased to share a number of conference papers with you. One of two more will be shared in the coming week or so.
Thank you once again to our speakers and corporate partners. What an insightful program and I hope you’ve left armed with a few more pearls of wisdom, but also with some inspiration to reignite you for the coming months.
Plenary Session Presentations:
- Enhancing Sustainability in Gaming: Greg Haynes – Head of Data and Insights, MAX CLICK HERE
- Sustainability through Community Engagement: Sallianne Faulkner, President, Ramsgate RSL CLICK HERE
- Veterans Organisations & Clubs: Partnership for a Sustainable future PANEL DISCUSSION, Moderated by Margot Smith with panellists David Anderson, RSL LifeCare CLICK HERE, Geoff Evans, Disaster Relief Australia CLICK HERE
- Adapting to Change: Clubs working in rapidly changing environments Arjunan Puveendran, Thomson Geer CLICK HERE
- A. Managing CoGs in Food: Comparing Apples with Apples: Panel Workshop moderated by Toni Clarke,
with panellists Paul Rifkin, Anthony Lahood, and Steve Sidd CLICK HERE
- B. Navigating a hard insurance market: John Fallon, Warren Saunders Insurance Brokers CLICK HERE
- C. Building Sustainability: Andrew Neagle and Matthew Greene, Paynter Dixon CLICK HERE
- D. Whistleblowing: a guide to enhanced protections & increased obligations: Jonathon Corlett, Thomson Geer CLICK HERE