Sussex Inlet RSL Club
Contact Sussex Inlet RSL Club
* Club Fishing Boat available for charter
* Bowling Green
* Auditorium (Max. Capacity 350)
* 2 Smaller Function Rooms with capacity of 50 & 60
Sussex Inlet Holiday Center
Sussex Inlet NSW 2240
Phone: 02 4441 2367
Fax 02 4441 1976
The Sussex Inlet Holiday Centre has eighteen air conditioned self contained units and is located in a bushland setting with an absolute waterfront, just 35km south of Nowra and 13km off the Princess Highway. You can drop a line at any of the well known fishing spots, take a bush walk or a day trip to Canberra.
There is a life saving club at the surf beach. Other activities available include lawn bowling, golf, and swimming in sheltered waters. Sussex Inlet is popular for water sports, being on the small river which connects the St George Basin with the ocean.
There are several boat hire businesses with small motor boats for hire plus house-boat hire.
Centre Details and Local Information:
• Unit rental is from Saturday to Saturday (other times by arrangement)
• Check In: 12 Noon until 6.00 PM on the Saturday. Check Out: 10.00AM.
• Units accommodate a maximum of six (6) people.
• All you need to bring is your linen (double size bed, 2 single beds, double sofa bed) and toiletries.
• Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
• Gas Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
• Laundry facilities are available.
• Visit the Information Centre on the Princes Highway Nowra to plan your sightseeing venues in the Shoalhaven District during your visit to Sussex Inlet.
• Excellent meals and refreshments are available at the Sussex Inlet Bowling Club and the Sussex Inlet Returned Services Club.
Special tariffs are available for members of clubs who are listed in the Members Directory of the RSL & Services Association. Contact the Holiday Centre for details.
Sussex Shores RSL Units
200 Jacobs Drive
SUSSEX INLET NSW 2540Ph: 02 4441 2076
Fax: 02 4441 1646E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sussex Shores RSL Units is situated on the river at the end of Jacobs Drive, with only a reserve separating you and the water. Peace, tranquillity and relaxation await you at Sussex Shores RSL Units.
However long your visit to Sussex, you can’t beat Sussex Shores for style and value.
Quality 3 1/2 star accommodation at affordable prices for Members and non-members alike.
All units with water views, airconditioned, en-suite bathroom, television, fan, heater, refrigerator, microwave, and tea/coffee making facilities. Linen is provided.
The Sussex Inlet RSL Club has two restaurants from which to choose.
The 7 units range from:
Double Room – suitable for a couple.
Small Family – sleeping up to 4 suitable for couple with children
Large Family – 3 bedroom unit with kitchen & private Balcony
Situated on the river’s edge, Sussex Shores offers the peace and tranquility you come to a coastal village for.
With off street parking you can hide your keys for your stay. The Shores are close to Clubs, Shops, Cinema and park.
With only a reserve separating you from the inlet, an early morning fish or a twilight stroll along the river is at your doorstep.
Courtyard BBQ Area
For bookings, go to www.booking.com