21st Annual Conference 2022
Sunday 11th September 2022
Embracing Change and Transformation: Breakthrough innovation and creativity, leading change and re-engagement
We have locked in the dates for our 21st Annual Conference which will be held at the Hilton Adelaide, Adelaide from the 11th – 14th September 2022.
Clubs have never been in a state of flux like they are now. 2022 is our opportunity to get back to basics and ensure we have the tools to thrive on the back of a turbulent couple of years.
Join us to explore what embracing change and transformation looks like in the current environment, because what worked last year is not necessarily going to work moving forward. Hear from industry experts and take away new perspectives on what it will take to gain a competitive edge.
As the RSL & Services Clubs Association, we are here to ensure you have the information and tools to drive vibrant and profitable businesses. Let’s come together and share ways of running leading edge venues and businesses on topics such as:
- Innovating for profit – improving the bottom line in new and unique way
- PR & Communications: the good, the bad and the ugly
- How sustainable is your club or group? Strategic amalgamations, using debt effectively, reviewing joint ventures and more.
- Future trends impacting clubs
- Leadership development and succession planning for your clubs
- Fireside chat with chef and aged care food pioneer Maggie Beer
Register your interest to attend today via email@example.com