Find your success with MAX
Join us at the 2022 MAX AHG Expo as we launch a range of new products and services designed to help Australia’s pubs and clubs drive their business forward.
From enhancing your gaming floor and connecting you with your customers, through to meeting regulatory requirements and servicing equipment, our range of gaming solutions deliver value to every part of your business.
Be one of the first to hear about our innovative gaming, insights, and data solutions, and how they can enrich your in-venue experience. Learn more about our new offers, the latest insights and industry trends, when you register for an in-depth product demonstration with a MAX expert, including:
• Live Data API – Respond to events as they occur with real time data feeds, providing personalisation at scale.
• AnalyticsHub – Turn your data into powerful, actionable insights using our performance analysis, data visualisation, and custom report building expertise.
• CustomerFirst – Designed to help you grow your business by understanding your customers better and providing a superior in-venue experience.
• EGM Management – Combining gaming machine analysis, procurement, specialised services, and strategic advice to drive the performance of your gaming floor.
• OrderIt for Metropolis – Serve up a truly VIP experience and increase service efficiencies with food and beverage orders directly from the EGM Pathway.
• Card Based Cashless – Create greater efficiencies and improve your player experience with one of our cashless gaming solutions.
We’re also giving you the chance to test your ping-pong skills. Visit the MAX stand and make your next shot a winner with the chance to take home a terrific prize.
MAX are proud to be the major sponsor of the 2022 Australasian Hospitality and Gaming Expo – one of Australia’s biggest industry events.
Exclusive Customer Events
MAX customers get exclusive access to our expo events including The Big Picture with special guest NRL coaching legend Wayne Bennett AM. Wayne will share his perspectives on leadership, teamwork, and leading your team to success. You’ll also hear from our business leaders and experts on what lies ahead for MAX in 2022.
Wednesday 23 March 2022, 7.30am onwards
Breakfast and refreshments provided
Sky Room, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Register now https://go.max.com.au/BigPicture_AHG2022
The Big Picture connects you with inspirational personalities and business leaders. Our in-person and virtual events provide an exclusive opportunity to hear from speakers who share their personal and professional experiences and discuss emerging trends
In line with Government regulations, only fully vaccinated individuals (or individuals holding a medical exemption or medical contraindication) can register. If you experience any symptoms prior to the event, please do not attend.
With a range of activities over two huge days, we’re sure to have something for everyone.
Visit max.com.au/ahg to see what’s on offer.
We look forward to seeing you at Stand 123.
For more information contact:
Aileen Rai, Marketing Manager – Customer, Campaigns & Events
0436 689 204