IGT Raises the Game
IGT’s raised the game at this year’s Australasian Gaming Expo (AGE).
“Today our customers are being challenged to deliver more player entertainment, strengthen customer loyalty while increasing their revenues – often these can be diametrically opposed,” said Nigel Turner, head of marketing, IGT Asia Pacific. “Now, IGT is offering a new range of solutions designed to meet these demands.”
The new line-up includes:
- Bubble Blast™ – which is performing very strongly and available either as a Link or SAP
- Cleopatra Rising™ – a strong performing evolution of IGT’s Waterfall play with multi-denoms, jackpots and a scalable bonus prize
- Fortune Rising™ – a follow on to Cleopatra Rising but with an emphasis on high denom ($1) play, suiting the high-end club or hotel player.
- Fortune Coin™ – a strong performer globally with a progressive feature that boosts bonus prizes.
- Multistar® Legends – Six games with a twist – a new style jackpot where two-game groups share a progressive jackpot
“Our Bubble Blast Link has hit game floors with strong performance, and we’ll soon be launching new games for the link – there’s also an SAP version of Bubble Blast for smaller venues,” continued Turner.
“Cleopatra Rising is the first in our ‘Rising’ range that deliver using an old-school pay table and very engaging graphics,” Turner said. “The next two games, Fortune Rising and Treasure Rising, will hit game floors soon. They focus on the $1 player giving a new option in this high value segment.”
IGT also showcased its latest system innovation – Cardless Connect, which removes the need for a physical card, instead moving that functionality to the mobile phone – driving strong player uptake.
“Cardless Connect is an industry first and puts the player card on a mobile phone enabling a new series of product offerings for customers,” explained Turner. “It’s all part of IGT’s drive to provide our customers’ customer with a ‘frictionless’ experience.”
For more information on IGT’s range of solutions designed to raise your game, contact Col Bentley on 0419 033166 or email email@example.com